Friday, May 17, 2013

No One Else.

It feels like death has tread..

Closer to me..

closer to you.

I do not want to bound you to me

But i wish to..

my faraway love

and friend

I do not care..

if you would not see me eye to eye.

if you have no emotion for me.

as long as im beside you.

I would not care for any other.

pain if any kind

from being apart from you

does not matter

as long as im in your heart..

or that you are in mine.

it will ofcourse be paradise

if we could be together.

till death do we part.

but that my friend is just wishful thinking

on my part. pay no heed to it.

The first few miraculous moments of life were stem from being able to befriend you.

ofcourse i feel quite deeply for many others as well.

but what does that matter if the time spent wasnt mutual ?

but for our case it was something beyond dreams.

still remember the time we play with paper planes..?

the times.. when we got punish because we talk too much in class?

or those times went on spider/insect catching together..?

towards you.. my feelings flow endlessly.

but then time.. will probably take away the past glory

before that time. i will break my heart first.. or prepare for such an event to happen

i want it gone.

i didnt want it gone.

no one will be able to come closer in to my heart then you did.

no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment