Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hello~

How long has it been since i post something here.. very long i think~ Oh and by the way i like the changes! I have been away from Singapore. After i come back, a lot has happened.. A lot has changed.. so have i. I get jealous easily... I get angry easily.. why?.. i really don't know.. I tried to control.. I tried... i really did.... but it gets harder and harder... why are you making my life so difficult.. i'm tired.. really.. yes i like you.. but so what.. you don't bother.. and what's worst having a friend that make you jealous.. how nice.. though i know is not her fault.. but still.. you don't have to do this to me.. it hurts you know.. my English is turning from bad to worst.. my Chinese is improving but in a Malaysia way... my Malay.. never good to start with.. "it" knows me, but i don't know "it".. haiz~

No comments:

Post a Comment